When it’s time to protect your home away from home,be sure that you know what coverage you need. RV Insurance is not the same as auto insurance.
Here are some examples:
- Emergency Expenses Coverage-covers temporary living facilities, transportation expenses, and the cost of returning to your RV, if it becomes disabled due to a covered loss.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects Coverage-pays for loss due to specified perils to the insured’s RV contents. Certain items outside the RV may be covered as well.
- Full Timer’s Coverage-provides “homeowner-type” coverage for insureds who use their RV as a primary residence.
Roadside Assistance Coverage-provides towing and necessary labor at the time and place of disablement
Coverage for your toys!
Recreational vehicles aren't just the things you go camping in......RV's, boats, travel trailers, motorcycles, and more. And Best Choice Insurance Agency can ensure that your fun times are covered the right way!Get In Touch Today
We represent the #1 motorcycle insurer in the country. You can be sure to get the coverage you need at a great value.
You may already be familiar with the basics, like Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Comprehensive, Collision and Uninsured Motorist. There are some other optional coverages that might offer broader protection for your needs:
- Carried Contents: Coverage for hunting gear, camping equipment, etc. that is stolen or damaged.
- Vanishing Deductibles: Can lower your deductible for each term you are claim free.
- Roadside: Help when you need it, on the spot or a tow to the nearest shop.
- Enhanced Injury: Can pay for income loss or death benefit in the event of a covered accident.
When it comes to your boat, wouldn’t you rather enjoy yourself than worry about the right coverage? Talk to us today about a policy that meets your needs. We offer the basics, of course, but there are additional coverages you should know about:
- On-Water Towing: Don’t get stuck out there, this coverage will get you back to shore.
- Fishing Equipment: Coverage for your rods, reels and tackle whether damaged or stolen.
- Wreckage Removal: Pays to remove a covered watercraft if you are responsible.